Woodford Methodist Church Fire
On Thursday 20 February, firefighters were called to a fire at Woodford Methodist Church, Derby Road (Forest Circuit). A roofers generator, which had been in a parked van in the church car park exploded, and caused damage to the exterior of the church and two cars that were also parked in the car park.
We give thanks that no persons were injured and that the fire was dealt with quickly and effectively by the emergency services.
We ask you all to remember the congregation and ministers of Woodford Methodist Church in your prayers, as they deal with this situation.